2100 Dorchester Ave.
Dorchester, MA 02124
Surgical and Non Surgical Urological Treatments at Carney Hospital
Multidisciplinary treatment plans are tailored to provide patients with effective relief of symptoms and the least disruption to daily life.
A variety of treatments, both surgical and non-surgical, are available to treat a full range of urological diseases and conditions, including:
- Benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH)
- Incontinence and pelvic floor disorders
- Conditions of the urinary tract, including infections
- Erectile dysfunction/impotence
- Kidney disorders
- Male infertility
- Overactive bladder
- Stones (bladder, kidney and ureteral)
- Urologic cancers (bladder, kidney, prostate and testicular)