Center for Primary Care
Many of our primary care providers hold faculty positions with Tufts University School of Medicine and also have specialty training in disciplines like cardiology, infectious disease and geriatrics.
You can choose a male or female provider and even one who speaks a second language.
The Center for Primary Care at Carney Hospital
Carney Hospital's Center for Primary Care offers patients easy access to quality primary care with the added benefit of the full range of services and specialists offered by the hospital.
Our providers are accepting new patients and offer:
- Expert primary care for adults and seniors
- Providers who speak other languages, including Spanish, Haitian-Creole, Chinese and Vietnamese
- Convenient and validated parking
Carney's primary care providers provide a full range of medical services, including:
- Annual physical examination and wellness check
- Minor procedures
- Cancer screening
- Family planning
- Management of chronic illnesses such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol, skin diseases, joint problems, overweight, asthma and respiratory conditions, depression, and women's health issues
- Vaccines and travel medicine
Internal Medicine at Carney Hospital
Carney Hospital is proud to offer highly qualified internal medicine providers who deliver the very best health care with kindness, respect and compassion.
Our internal medicine providers (otherwise known as primary care providers) offer comprehensive evaluation, consultation and medical management for all diseases. They focus on preventative medicine, health education and periodic check-ups. Your provider will coordinate your care with other specialists, as needed, to deliver high quality care.
Through a wide network of physicians based at the hospital, primary care providers deliver community-based medicine and individualized care. Many of our providers are fluent in multiple languages and offer same day appoints, allowing us to better serve your needs.