Emergency Services in Dorchester, MA
Carney Hospital's Emergency Department, located in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston, features 11 new private patient bays with the shortest wait times in the area, all while still providing patients expert care with advanced technology right here in the local community.
At Carney Hospital, our goal is to provide exceptional, rapid care to identify your medical needs and respond with the highest levels of care in the greater Boston area. Carney Hospital’s Emergency Department is staffed by board-certified emergency physicians, and specially trained nursing and support staff.
The emergency department is located on the ground floor of the hospital with an entrance on Dorchester Avenue. We pride ourselves in a spacious waiting room that you will not spend much time in.
Carney Hospital Emergency Department Services and Amenities
- Pediatric, adult, OB-GYN and psychiatric emergency medical services
- In-house consultants for all medical and surgical specialties
- Immediate access to critical hospital services such as diagnostics and imaging, allowing for expedited evaluation and treatment
- Coordinated care throughout the spectrum of medical specialties resulting in comprehensive medical care
- Patient-centered care that honors privacy, and the patient's and family’s right to participate in care
- Expedited triage and bedside registration
- Reduced wait time