2100 Dorchester Ave.
Dorchester, MA 02124
In addition to well-trained and experienced staff, our department offers the best in customer service and are always looking forward to serving you. We are conveniently located on the first floor of Carney Hospital, just off the main hospital lobby.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy Programs
- Adult and pediatric orthopedics, which includes spine and joint treatment, sports related injuries, soft tissue injuries, and joint replacement rehab
- Work-related injury management
- TMJ disorders
- Myofascial pain and headache reduction
- Arthritic conditions, which includes osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Hand therapy
- Custom made splinting
- Neurological conditions
- Balance and vestibular disorders
- Joint Replacement rehab
Speech Therapy Outpatient Programs
- Cognition disorders
- Pediatric speech and language disorders
- Voice therapy
- Adult language/aphasia