Steward Satellite Emergency Department, Quincy
The emergency department at Steward Satellite Emergency Department, Quincy (Quincy ED) offers 24-hour coverage by highly skilled physicians who provide comprehensive emergency medical care. Located in the center of Quincy, our team consists of experienced emergency medicine attending physicians, emergency nurses, mental health specialists, social workers and emergency medicine residents.
At the Quincy ED, our goal is to provide exceptional, rapid care to identify your medical needs and respond with the highest levels of care.
The emergency department is located in the rear of the former Quincy Medical Center.
The services offered by Quincy Emergency Department include:
- Pediatric, adult, OB-GYN and psychiatric emergency medical services
- Consultants for all medical and surgical specialties
- Immediate access to critical hospital services such as diagnostics and imaging, allowing for expedited evaluation and treatment
- Coordinated care throughout the spectrum of medical specialties resulting in comprehensive medical care
- Patient-centered care that honors privacy, and the patient's and family’s right to participate in care
- Expedited triage and bedside registration
- Reduced wait time
- Full-service operating emergency room