2100 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester, MA 02124 617-296-4000
Carney Hospital provides employers with Occupational Health, Workers' Compensation and General Health Services for employers, their employees and families.
The WellnessWorks program features comprehensive employee health care that is focused on maintaining a healthy and productive workforce, including effective injury management, injury prevention, preventive health care, worksite wellness programs and overall health care cost management.
Service Coordination Call Center - 24/7 support for employers, employees and family members seeking appointments and care.
The WellnessWorks Service Coordination team also provides proactive case management, coordinating appointments and following employee progress, working to return an employee to good health and back to work.
Emergency Medical Care - Carney Hospital's Emergency Department provides top quality emergency medical care without the wait time of the large, Boston emergency departments.
WellnessWorks Services: (partial list)
· Physicals and fitness assessments (DOT and non-DOT)
· Return to work evaluations
· Required drug screening and testing (DOT and non-DOT)
· Vaccinations and immunizations
· Comprehensive testing and laboratory services
· Rehabilitation Services – physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology
· Hearing and vision testing
General Health and Employee Wellness - The Carney Hospital WellnessWorks program also offers preventive health and wellness services designed to improve employee health, workplace morale and overall productivity.
· Monthly newsletter presenting health education and workplace safety information
· On-site education and preventive health screening services.
For more information about the Carney Hospital WellnessWorks program, contact Steve Viera, Community Health Consultant, at 617-506-2850.